SoMLabs and Covade conclude an agreement on joint cooperation
Covade is an expierienced partner specialized in the design of embedded electronic systems.
The main goals of the agreement between SoMLabs and Covade is to provide engineering service for projects across Europe.
Covade’s areas of expertise:
- Hardware concepts boards (schematic, routing, DFM, DFT) and prototyping,
- Carrier boards for MCU/MPU,
- Custom power supply,
- Communication boards with Ethernet, PCIe, USB, Bluetooth, LORA, WIFI, …
- Development of embedded software (Linux systems, bare metal, customs BSP and drivers development or integration),
- Development of HMI (use of QT framework, Embedded Wizard, EFL/SDL library),
- Development of FPGA IP for Xilinx, Altera or Lattice FPGA,
- Technical support and trainings (Linux: Yocto and buildroot, QT framework, FreeRTOS programming),
Contact: email@example.com or +33(0) 243 202 892