i.MX-RT hands-on workshops in Saint Petersburg, Russia
Symmetron, our distributor in Russia, in cooperation with NXP provided workshops for engineers in Saint Petersburg (Russia) in March 2019 – “First steps with FreeRTOS on NXP i.MX-RT hardware platform”. During the hands-on workshops engineers learnt how to prepare a simple application with FreeRTOS and how to use free Segger emWin graphics libraries with i.MX RT.
Hardware base for workshops:
- VisionSOM-RT – module with i.MX RT MCU
- VisionCB-RT-STD – dedicated carrier board
- SL-TFT7-TP-800-480-P 7” – LCD-TFT display (by Powertip)
- KAmodDS18B20 – module with temperature sensor (DS18B20)
- KAmodL3GD20 – module with MEMS gyroscope (L3GD20)
- Segger JTAG programmer-debugger
- Engineers with MCU expertise
- Engineers with intermediate Linux experience
The workshops were held in Russian.